GPSBook - 2000
The Shortlist Paris 2013 selects the very best of Paris's sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and entertainment, with Time Out's trademark expertise. And, because it's annual, it also takes you straight to the latest venues, tips you off to the news and fashions and gives the dates that matter.
Shortlist Paris 2013 includes:
- Expanded Institut du Monde Arabe, after a five million euro update
- The City's first digital cultural centre, the Gaite Lyrique
- The neo-bistro scene, centred around Le Chateaubriand
- Stylish new Musee Belmondo, worth a trip out of town
- Recently-opened glamour destination Hotel W Paris-Opera -
It's the best reference for anyone visiting Paris in 2013, in a handy size and easy to use format.